Note: Most of my books are available in pdf format, which can be downloaded to your desktop or e-Reader for your personal use. Please not selling and/or re-posting on your sites and blogs are not permitted.
For links for books in PDF format, click here.
My Little Friend: Short stories. Author.
– Telugu Women’s Writing, 1950-1975, analytical study. Author. 2008.
Review by V. R. Veluri http://www.eemaata.com/em/issues/200811/1369.html
Review by Ambika Ananth: https://museindia.com/Home/AuthorContentDataView
– All I Wanted was to Read and other Stories.
- My Little Friend. Collection of short stories. Available on http://www.archive.org
– Short Stories from Andhra Pradesh, translated by Malathi Nidadavolu. Mumbai: Jaico, 2009. (first published in 2006)
– Quiet and Quaint: Telugu Women’s Writing, 1950-1975, (a critical study). Hyderabad, A.P. India: Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University. 2009.
– From my Front Porch, An Anthology of Telugu stories, translated by Nidadavolu Malathi. Delhi: Central Sahitya Akademi. 2009.
Review by Sowmya, V.B.: http://pustakam.net/?p=2586/
– Telugu Penscape: An Anthology of Telugu short stories. Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India: Lekhini organization, 2010.
Eminent Telugu Scholars and other essays. Author. 2010 (revised in 2012).
Beyond the Shores of the River Existentialism, translation of Astitvanaadam aavali teeraana by Munipalle Raju. Delhi: Sahitya Academi.
- Nijaanikii feminijaanikii madhya, kathala sankalanam. BSR Foundation, 2006. (out of print)
– kathala attayyagaru, (anthology of 22 short stories in Telugu). Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India:Visalandhra Publishing House, 2010. Outside India, distributed by avkf.org. Click on the following link: http://www.avkf.org/BookLink/3_week_new_titles.php?cat_id=11645
Review by C. Umadevi: http://umadevic.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-post_17.html
– chataka pakshulu. Vijayawada, A.P. India: Sahiti (EMESC0), 2010. Click here for the book in PDF format